Returns and Refunds
If you're not happy with your purchase, you can return them to us within 14-days of receipt of your order, provided they are unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and packaging. All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
Period of return:
14-days from delivery from when you receive your order
Condition of Returns - Items must be:
- In original condition
- Unwashed and unworn
- Complete with original tags and packaging
- In resalable condition
What items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable?
- Sale items
- Free gifts
- Items sold as part of a promotion
- Certain select items will clearly display on the product page if they aren't returnable
Are there any charges for return?
- We do not charge a restocking fee; however, please note:
- You are responsible for return shipping charges /return custom charges if applicable
What charges are non-refundable?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
How does it Work?
Step 1 – Select your return item
- Go to returns.thegoodlifespace.com to access our return center
- Enter your order number and email address then click Find Your Order
- Select the items and quantities you want to return then click Next
Step 2 – We will review your request
- We will review your request and send you an approval email or if there is any valid reason why we won’t be able to take your return we will let you know.
- Your return merchandise authorisation (RMA) number is found in your approval email.
Step 3 – Ship your item
- If the return is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines on how to securely send us your items and to where they should be sent
**Please note, shipping to our store in Dubai can only be done via trackable courier services, such as DHL, FedEx, or UPS. Using your local postal service will unfortunately result in severe delays and the shipment being returned to sender.**
Step 4 – Get your refund
- Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- Once inspected, you will then receive another email once the refund is processed.
- A refund will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, it may take up to 10 business days to be reflected in your statement/account.
What happens if the returned items are inspected and are used or damaged?
- We regrettably won’t be able to accept the return.
- In the rare case that this happens, a member of our team will reach out to you.
I have submitted my return but I have not received any emails from The Good Life?
- Please check you SPAM or Junk folder. Please add us to your contact list as this will avoid our emails going into those folders.
- If you haven’t heard from us, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve your issue quickly.